Music Videos Re-imagined as Home Decor
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11RCA/Zinc Door
- Previous Next3 of 11Macklemore LLC/Q Squared
- Previous Next4 of 11Hollywood Records/Le Creuset
- Previous Next5 of 11Atlantic Records/Jaune de Chrome
- Previous Next6 of 11Interscope Records/Mod Shop
- Previous Next7 of 11RCA/Bloomingdales
- Previous Next8 of 11Hollywood Records/Crate & Barrel
- Previous Next9 of 11RCA/Royal Doulton
- Previous Next10 of 11Def Jam Recordings/South of Market
- Previous Next11 of 11Big Machine Label Group/Lenox
- Music Videos Re-imagined as Home DecorMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Music & Decor Mashups1 of 11
By Jane Dagmi
Music videos—and the musicians who star in them—offer up plenty of design inspiration. After checking out the top contenders for this year's MTV Video Music Awards, we came up with a few decor ideas of our own. See which accent pieces and furniture pair best with Justin Timberlake's "Mirrors," Macklemore's "Thrift Shop" and more.
Mirror Me2 of 11
Because, if you can't have smooth-as-"Mirrors" Justin Timblerlake over for dinner, your space can at least reflect his superstar swank.
SHOP NOW: Notre Monde Disc Pendant Light via Zinc Door, $730
Tray Cool3 of 11
Though this melamine tray costs slightly more than the $20 in Macklemore's pocket, it will go famously with his "Thrift Shop" zebra-striped jammies.
SHOP NOW: Q Squared Bar Tray, $22
Simmering Siren4 of 11
When Selena Gomez sings, "Come and Get It," she might mean, "Dinner's on!" If so, she's probably concocted a spicy home-cooked meal in this tagine.
SHOP NOW: Le Creuset 2-quart tagine, $190
Hot Brew5 of 11
The drippy glaze on this French porcelain teacup mimics the sweaty, earthy vibe and sepia-infused haze in Bruno Mars' "Locked Out of Heaven" jam session.
SHOP NOW: Jaune de Chrome Cream Scale Tea Cup and Saucer, $126 and $72 respectively
Have a Seat6 of 11
"Blurred Lines" inspired us to add a little bit of sexy to our dining room—flesh-toned plastic chairs in a pretty shape are just the right touch.
SHOP NOW: Mod Shop 1 Louis Dining Chair, $695
Love Lace7 of 11
Whether draped on Pink's totally rocking bod in "Just Give Me a Reason" or printed onto porcelain, the lacey look is always pretty and romantic.
SHOP NOW: Philipe Deshoulières Coquine bread plate, $55
No Fingerprints8 of 11
If Demi Lovato wiped her coal-colored hands over our light-colored linens we might just have a "Heart Attack." The solution … black napkins, of course!
SHOP NOW: Crate & Barrel Kelsey linen napkins, $30 (set of 4)
Fashion Plate9 of 11
Since "We Can't Stop" Miley Cyrus' anti-establishment rampage, let's indulge it just a little with goods designed by edgy London artists.
SHOP NOW: Royal Doulton Street Art plate set, $100
Bathing Beauty10 of 11
Hopefully the flickering light and Caribbean-inspired scent will entice Rihanna to "Stay" in the bath just a little while longer.
SHOP NOW: Sydney Hale Sea Salt & Bay Rum Soy Candle, $26
Unanswered Questions11 of 11
Taylor Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble" leaves us curious. What happened here? Where are you? And who's next in the Swift files?
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade Say the Word Dish, $40