7 New Ways to Decorate with Wallpaper
- Next1 of 7Courtesy of Woman's Day
- Previous Next2 of 7Courtesy of Woman's Day
- Previous Next3 of 7Courtesy of Woman's Day
- Previous Next4 of 7Courtesy of Woman's Day
- Previous Next5 of 7Courtesy of Woman's Day
- Previous Next6 of 7Courtesy of Woman's Day
- Previous Next7 of 7Courtesy of Woman's Day
- 7 New Ways to Decorate with WallpaperMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
Take A Stand1 of 7
By Woman's Day
Wallpaper can be used to spruce up more than just your walls. In fact, combined with a bit of imagination and some old-fashioned elbow grease, it offers a vibrant (and affordable) way to redecorate. Wallpaper can turn an old coffee or side table into a standout piece. Just be sure to choose a shade or pattern that coordinates with the rest of the furniture in the room.
Basket Case2 of 7
Using matching labels is a great way to unify baskets of different shapes and sizes, and create a foolproof organizing system. Make your own labels with scraps of wallpaper. Just be sure to choose a pattern that’s not so busy it hides the lettering.
Picture This3 of 7
Beautiful wallpaper looks great on a smaller scale, too. Pick a few different patterns with colors in complementary shades and display them in matching frames as wall art.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 6 Decorating Ideas to Boost Your Bliss
Star Light, Star Bright4 of 7
Wrap a basic paper lampshade with a swath of wallpaper to give it a pop of color. This method lets you swap out the wallpaper whenever you want.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 7 Do It Yourself Throw Pillow Projects
Outside The Box5 of 7
Sturdy gift boxes are perfect to conceal unsightly items, especially when you cover them up with pretty paper.
ON WOMAN'S DAY: Sea Worthy Home Decor
Tray Bien6 of 7
Turn an unfinished serving piece into an attractive tray by painting it white and affixing layers of your favorite wallpaper patterns to the bottom.
Ring Master7 of 7
Protect your tables by crafting some custom coasters: Top cardboard discs with layers of patterned wallpaper. Combine two or three different prints to make each one unique (and avoid drink mixups!).