10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decor
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Houzz/Dungan Nequette Architects
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Houzz/Tobi Fairley
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Houzz/Cloth and Patina
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Houzz/Brown Davis Interiors, Inc.
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Houzz/Michelle Edwards
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Houzz/Julie Ranee
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Houzz/Corynne Pless
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Houzz/Between Naps on the Porch
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Houzz/Truorder
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Houzz/Dungan Nequette Architects
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Houzz/Rikki Snyder
- 10 Hot Spots for Holiday Decorfrom houzz: choose the perfect couch
- The ultimate guide to hanging art at home
- 10 Outdoor Fabrics You'll Want to Use Indoors
- 9 Unexpected Products That Repel Bugs
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- 9 coolest new products for summer
- 7 easiest office upgrades
- 11 unique & affordable hostess gifts under $30
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Unforgettable Front Porches
Decorate Here!1 of 11
From the mailbox to the mantel and everywhere in between, these are the key spots to decorate for the holidays.
The Banister2 of 11
Often seen from the front door, garland along the staircase adds to the warm, welcoming feeling of the holidays.
ON HOUZZ: How to Get Your Stair Runners Right
The Entry Table3 of 11
A great place to display holiday photos of family and friends, an entry table also serves as a convenient platform for greeting cards. Hang a wreath in front of the mirror for more visual impact.
The Mantel4 of 11
Perhaps the most traditional space to decorate, the mantel is the heart of a home. It's a prime location for twinkling lights and fresh greens.
The Dining Chair5 of 11
Make your dining table inviting and warm with a special decorative touch for family and guests on the backs of their chairs.
The Dining Table6 of 11
Take out those candles you got as a hostess gift all those years ago. Pair them with a beautiful runner and seasonal foliage.
ON HOUZZ: Discover Your Dining Table Style
The Front Porch7 of 11
Whether you have a small or large porch, make way for seasonal vegetables or garland with twinkling lights. If you love to decorate with foliage that may dry out and become messy, the front porch is a good spot—it's easy to clean once January comes around.
ON HOUZZ: Porch Life: Modern Porches Step It Up
The Lamp Post8 of 11
The Mailbox9 of 11
Bright ribbons, twinkling lights and garland all create a warm welcome for visitors and your mail carrier.
ON HOUZZ: Find a Landscape Contractor in Your Area
The Front Door10 of 11
A beautiful wreath always welcomes the holiday season.
The Kitchen Counter11 of 11
Winter fruit is delicious and colorful. Fill bowls with pomegranates, figs and persimmons to create a seasonal display in the kitchen.
ON HOUZZ: Find a Kitchen Designer in Your Area