Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Justina Blakeney
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Alessandra Branca
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Bright Bazaar
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Design Files
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Julia Edelmann
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Justina Blakeney
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Kelly Wearstler
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Martyn Bullard
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Merry Mishap
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Quintessence
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Sibella Court
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home DecorMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
- Throw A Cinco De Mayo Fiesta On Budget
Scrollable Style1 of 11
Full of gorgeous, swoon-worthy images, Instagram has quickly become our go-to source for decor ideas. Check out our favorite must-follow feeds, from top interior designers, stylish bloggers and tastemakers from around the world.
Alessandra Branca2 of 11
Italian-born designer Alessandra Branca (@abranca) calls Instagram the "virtual, visual, anytime, anywhere cocktail party" and that's precisely what her fabulous feed feels like. Her opulent, Euro-chic snaps mingle art, design and exotic locations to stunning effect.
Bright Bazaar3 of 11
Feeling drab? Will Taylor, a London-based interiors journalist, can fix that: His color-soaked Instagram account (@brightbazaar) is an antidote for a case of boredom. Preppy details and his signature make-you-smile style make this one of our favorites.
Design Files4 of 11
Lucy Feagins, the founder of one of the world's best design blogs, The Design Files, documents beautiful homes and celebrates individual flair on this account (@thedesignfiles). Bursting with color and creativity, it's an eclectic edit of the most beautiful spaces in the world.
Julia Edelmann5 of 11
Owner of a successful Chicago interior design firm, Julia Edelmann (@juliabedelmann) also contributes to the hugely popular Material Girls blog. Her signature use of antiques with modern design ("Modernique") is demonstrated daily through her Instagram account, which offers grown-up interiors with just the right amount of whimsy.
Justina Blakeney6 of 11
Los Angeles–based interior designer Justina Blakeney almost single-handedly made houseplants cool again. Her colorful, pattern-packed Instagram (@justinablakeney) is bursting with bohemian panache, rules to be broken and inspirational snaps of her "jungalow."
Kelly Wearstler7 of 11
The guru of modern Hollywood Regency and the queen of contemporary interior design, Kelly Wearstler (@kellywearstler) also gives good Insta-inspiration. In her stylish world, details rule and more is always more.
Martyn Bullard8 of 11
If you thought you'd seen it all from the larger-than-life Million Dollar Decorators star Martyn Bullard (@martynbullard), you're in for a surprise: his Instagram is jam-packed with luxuriant snaps, decadent design and saturated colorscapes.
A Merry Mishap9 of 11
Fans of clean lines, modern Scandinavian design and monochrome tones will adore the Instagram account of Idaho-based blogger Jennifer of A Merry Mishap (@amerrymishap).
Quintessence10 of 11
Connecticut-based Stacy Bewkes (@quintessence) is behind the beautiful design blog Quintessence. Renowned as someone who's always one step ahead, her timeless style always offers a counterpoint to of-the-moment trends.
Sibella Court11 of 11
Travel with Australian interiors stylist Sibella Court (@sibellacourt) as she crisscrosses the world picking up one-of-a-kind pieces. Court's personal style is the last word on rustic bohemian charm, and her professional eye captures an eclectic mix of influences.
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook