8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- Next1 of 9Courtesy of C.R.A.F.T. (Creating Really Awesome Free Things)
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of Fifty Two Weekends (of DIY)
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Shanty2Chic
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Blah Blah Magazine
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of At Home in Love
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Raising Up Rubies
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of A Thousand Words
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Lil Blue Boo
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of C.R.A.F.T. (Creating Really Awesome Free Things)
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchenMakeover Your Home in 30 minutes or Less
- Wedding DIYs That Are Actually Worth It
- The Most Embarrassing Wedding Fails Ever
- 10 Unexpected Colors For Home Exteriors
- 12 Fun Facts to Kick Off Your Summer
- The Best Anti-Aging Products For Your Home
- Unbelievable Bathroom Makeovers
- 8 Ways To Make Over Your Windows
- How to Protect Your Biggest Decor Investments
- Design Secrets For A Stress-Free Home
- Home Decor Tricks Every Woman Should Know
- Fresh (Not Frumpy) Floral Decor
- 10 Cheap & Chic Summer Decorating Trends
- Outdoor Entertaining Essentials Under $75
- Instagram Feeds To Follow For Home Decor
- A+ Teacher's Gifts For Less Than $20
- Unforgettable Front Porches
- Design Ideas For Travel Lovers
- Throw A Cinco De Mayo Fiesta On Budget
Kitchen Confidential1 of 9
By Amy Ahlberg
With its jam-packed cabinets, catchall drawers and crowded countertops, the kitchen can be notoriously hard to keep organized. Luckily, you don't need a major remodel—or deep pockets—to score a Pinterest-worthy space. Here, eight ingenious, inexpensive DIY ideas to restore order in your kitchen.
Need a hand?2 of 9
Don’t let dishwashing gloves clutter your sink area. Let them air dry out of sight by attaching a binder clip to the inside of your cabinets with this easy (ten-minute!) fix from Fifty Two Weekends (of DIY).
Rack It Up3 of 9
Some leftover lumber and hex bolts create an eye-catching wall display for your best vintages without taking up valuable space. The chic wine rack is easier to make than you think with this step-by-step tutorial from Shanty2Chic.
Can Do4 of 9
Take a tip from Blah Blah Magazine and use painted tin cans to create vintage-inspired storage vessels for common kitchen utensils.
Roll With It5 of 9
Tired of grocery lists and reminders getting lost in the clutter? At Home in Love shows you how to stylishly display household to-dos with a hanging roll of painter's masking paper—which looks as cute a craft paper, but costs less than $5.
Spice Things Up6 of 9
Corral assorted spices and stash them in an under-utilized drawer with this idea from Raising up Rubies. See-through jars and chalkboard paint labels make for easy identification.
Hang in There7 of 9
Window cleaner, wood cleaner, stainless steel cleaner, countertop cleaner—how many different spray bottles do you have hiding under the kitchen sink? Control cabinet chaos with this clever tension rod solution from A Thousand Words.
Basket Case8 of 9
Make the most of your pantry by stashing bags of chips and pretzels, seasoning packets and more in hanging aluminum containers on your pantry’s walls. Check out the easy how-to from Lil Blue Boo.
Door Prize9 of 9
An old shutter door creates a stunning and versatile storage solution with this DIY project from C.R.A.F.T. (Creating Really Awesome Free Things). It's ideal for frequently used kitchen tools, plus unlike a pegboard, there are no holes in the wall, making this solution smart for renters.
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook