10 Secrets Men Keep From Women
What husband don't tell their wives
8. "I wish you took better care of yourself.”
Yes, he loves you the way you are, but he also wants you to like how you look and feel. But he might not know how to suggest you get a new haircut, join a gym or take a day off from the kids. Instead, he "doesn't say anything until it builds up to the point of coming off mean," says Dr. Brosh. Show him you value his opinion by asking him about your look or health habits. "Men need to hear that sharing their secret is welcomed."
ON WOMAN'S DAY: 10 Surprising Facts About Orgasms
9. "I don't want to do all the dirty work."
In a world of gender equality, your husband probably gets mixed messages about what's expected of him. So he'll kill every spider and do all the yard work if he assumes you feel he's not pulling his weight in the relationship. Divide and conquer, lest he have ill will about handling the traditionally male chores solo. Pitch in raking leaves with him and deal with the occasional spider. "Tell him that you want him to share with you," says Dr. Johnson.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession