10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Bruce Glikas/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 11Cultura RM/Wonwoo Lee/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 11Tara Moore/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 11Poppy Barach/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 11Peter Kramer/NBC NewsWire/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 11Tom Kingston/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 11Tom Roberton/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 11Linda Goodhue/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 11Cultura/Twinpix/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 11Timur Emek/Getty Images
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree OnSneaky Ways Guys Pick You Up
- The Real Reason You're Having Painful Sex
- Why You Should Be Dating Three Guys At Once
- Ladies, are you a bad kisser?
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
Moot Points1 of 11
By Amy Odell for Cosmopolitan
Proof that sometimes it's better to just agree to disagree.
Musicals2 of 11
He thinks they are embarrassing to sit through, she thinks they are like magical Disney movies come to life.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 12 Things Guys Think the First Time You Sleep Over
Topknots3 of 11
He says, "I like your hair better down." She says, "This just goes better with my new Nasty Gal overalls."
Cheesy Romantic Comedies4 of 11
He says, "This makes me want to stab my eyes out." She says, "I just love Kate Hudson so much even though I kind of also hate her."
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 16 Reasons Men Freak Out About Dating
Kale5 of 11
He just doesn't get it. She makes her own kale chips from recipes she's found on Pinterest.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 11 Things All Men Do in Secret
Figure Skating6 of 11
He would rather watch speed skating, of all things. She knows that figure skating is the ultimate of the leotard-including sports, and that watching speed skating is like staring at a wall.
"Sex and the City"7 of 11
HE KNOWS NOTHING.
ON COSMOPOLITAN: 26 Signs He’s Cheating on You
Directions8 of 11
"Is that the turn? I think that's the turn," he says. "I don't know, I can't tell on Google maps, no it's the next one — WAIT, THAT WAS THE TURN," she replies.
Cupcakes9 of 11
He doesn't get the thrill of having one's own miniature cake. She treats cupcake shops like local landmarks that must be visited immediately upon opening.
Being Late10 of 11
He says, "I hate being late! Why do you always do this to me?" She says, "Everyone's always late, no one cares."
The Price of Handbags11 of 11
He says, "$300 is insane for a clutch purse (that's a clutch, right? I used that term correctly?)." She says, "Well you spent that much on baseball tickets. Purses are more permanent than baseball games."