11 Things Men Wish You Knew About Them
- Next1 of 12Deborah Jaffe/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 12Reny Preussker/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 12Westend61/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 12Bransen Samuelsen/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 12Jupiterimages/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 12Simon Wheeler Ltd/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12Deborah Jaffe/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 12Julia Davila-Lampe/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 12Deborah Jaffe/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 12Halfdark/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 12Hywel Jones/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 12Mike Harrington/Getty Images
Psst...1 of 12
After our Things Men Still Don't Know About Women story, we figured it was only fair to give the guys a chance to be respond. So we interviewed a few good men to find out what we, the ladies, still don't know about the opposite sex. Here's what they had to say.
Clothes Minded2 of 12
We appreciate it when you give us fashion advice. Tell us what to wear, shop for us—we won't complain.
Driver's Ed3 of 12
When you say, "Which street are you taking?" we know that what you really mean is "Why are you going this way?"
Hot Commodity4 of 12
We secretly like it when other guys check you out.
Preferred Seating5 of 12
We wouldn't mind if, just once in a while, you left the seat up.
If You Build It...6 of 12
When the Ikea furniture arrives, we want your help.
Good Loser7 of 12
When our favorite team loses, we just need some space and a little time to grieve.
Curves Ahead8 of 12
We really, really do like a woman with some curves, rather than one who's rail thin.
Happy Medium9 of 12
We're not mind readers, but we are perceptive. We can usually tell when something's bothering you, but we need you to tell us what it is.
Body Conscious10 of 12
We worry about how we look with the lights on too.
To a Tee11 of 12
Just because a tee shirt has a few holes and stains, that doesn't mean it no longer has value. That shirt has history. Please don't throw it away.
Home Improvement12 of 12
We don't necessarily need a man cave, we just want to be consulted before you decorate our shared space.
NEXT GALLERY: 13 Things Men Still Don't Know About Women
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession