12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Timur Emek/Stringer/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 13Sam Edwards/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 13Cavan Images/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 13Caroline McCredie/Stringer/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 13Simon Lekias/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 13Akimasa Harada/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 13Martin Rogers/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 13Jamie Grill/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 13Sam Edwards/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 13Cavan Images/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 13Cavan Images/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 13Atsushi Yamada/Getty Images
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women20 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- 7 Magic Bra Solutions
- The Truth About Dressing For Your Age
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- How to Apply Eye Shadow for Every Eye Shape
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
Love Is Blind1 of 13
By Frank Kobola for Cosmopolitan
Men are notoriously bad at picking up on small details. It's not because we don't care, it's because we're not paying attention to what's going on. Don't hold it against us, but it's a miracle we retain information like what your face looks like, let alone that the blue shirt you're wearing is different than the blue shirt we've seen you wear before. Here are 12 things you shouldn't get mad at us for not noticing.
A New Purse2 of 13
It's like the old thing you put a bunch of stuff in, except a different color. As far as we're concerned, all purses look the same.
RELATED ON COSMOPOLITAN: 18 Signs You're With the Man You Should Marry
Shaved/Unshaved Legs3 of 13
Unless you're coming at us like Sasquatch we probably can't tell you have a little bit of stubble on your legs.
RELATED ON COSMOPOLITAN: "I'm Already Bored With My Marriage"
No Makeup4 of 13
Women never believe this, but sometimes we don't notice you're not wearing makeup. We really don't. And then we get yelled at for lying. This is one of life's greatest mysteries.
RELATED ON COSMOPOLITAN: 16 Signs You're Ready to Move In Together
New Shoes5 of 13
We never look below anyone's knees. This is a fact.
RELATED ON COSMOPOLITAN: 16 Dresses You Can Absolutely Never Wear to a Wedding
Cellulite6 of 13
Everyone is more critical of their own body. Personally, I don't think I've ever seen cellulite, but the countless times I've been called a liar tell me otherwise.
Cat Hair on Your Clothes7 of 13
This would require us to notice things like "details."
RELATED ON COSMOPOLITAN: 17 Things That Change When You Get Engaged
A New Haircut8 of 13
Unless you shaved your head, we're not going to realize your hair is half an inch shorter.
Highlights9 of 13
It's your regular hair but with a few strands of color. At least give us a hint before getting mad.
RELATED ON COSMOPOLITAN: 30 Signs You've Been in Your Relationship for a Ridiculously Long Time
New Glasses10 of 13
All glasses are the same. Sorry, everyone.
Circles Under the Eyes11 of 13
Sorry for getting lost in the vast and beautiful wilderness that are the deep pools of longing also known as your eyes and not noticing that you look kind of tired. HOW AM I IN TROUBLE NOW?
A New Shade of Lipstick12 of 13
Listen, there is the color "red lipstick." That is the only color of lipstick I'm aware of. I don't know what all these other colors are, but they're not real.
New Jeans13 of 13
We can't even tell the difference between our own jeans, let alone yours.
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession