21 Ways to Prevent Infidelity
Experts share their tips for stopping an affair before it starts
- Tim Macpherson/Getty Images
It's impossible to be in a relationship these days without worrying about infidelity. It seems like everywhere we turn, a politician, celebrity or friend is having an affair. So, what can you do to ensure that your man won't cheat on you? Four experts share their tips about how to affair-proof your relationship.
1. Choose your partner wisely.
Be honest with yourself about what you're looking for in a partner. Do not make excuses for issues such as wandering eyes, flirting with co-workers, friends and so-on during courtship. Once you overlook potential problems at an early stage and settle because of other attributes, you can't complain when the potential problem becomes a big issue. —Chidi Asika-Enahoro
2. Become his mistress.
Let's face it, routine will take the thrill out of any relationship. As a matter of fact, it can make you feel like there's something missing. So, add a twist! Rev up your love life by bringing mystery, intrigue and romantic adventure into your relationship as "the other woman." Why not let him cheat with you? —Sherri Nickols
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession