21 Ways to Prevent Infidelity
Experts share their tips for stopping an affair before it starts
3. Be honest with each other and ask for advice.
Honesty and trust go hand in hand. If you feel the need to hide things from your spouse, ask yourself why. This is a warning sign that something is amiss in your relationship. Tell him if an old flame contacts you on Facebook. Ask his opinion on how you should respond to the old flame. —Cindy Holbrook
On YourTango: How to Save Your Marriage When You Feel Hopeless
4. Receive with happiness.
Anytime your partner gives to you, whether it's an action or physical gift, receive it with joyfulness. This lets him know he can win with you and he won't be looking elsewhere to find a woman who will be wowed by him. —Sherri Nickols
5. Break the routine.
Boredom can make the idea of cheating exciting, but most of us tend to settle into routines eventually. Spice your relationship up and bring back the excitement. Skip the cozy Friday night in with yet another True Blood episode, and go out dancing or to a theme park instead. Remind your partner that there's a reason he fell for you. —Miss Natasha Ngonyama
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession