21 Ways to Prevent Infidelity
Experts share their tips for stopping an affair before it starts
12. Tell him he's your hero.
Men need to feel appreciated. They actually get a hormonal rush if they think they've saved the day. So, give him the glory and gush all over the things he does for you. Remember how you stroked his ego when you were dating? Do it again and again and again and watch him puff up like a peacock looking for more ways to please you and only you. —Sherri Nickols
On YourTango: Emotional Infidelity: 18 Signs You're Crossing the Line
13. Embrace your feminine essence.
Most accomplished women are very competent, capable and independent, bringing masculine energy into their relationships. When a man is in her space, he does not feel needed and will go where he is needed instead. Best to flip to feminine when you're together, making him feel like a man before some little damsel in distress digs her way in. —Sherri Nickols
14. Solve the little problems.
Pay attention to moods and solve petty arguments quickly. Let him know that you're there to talk and are willing to talk through the issues; otherwise, he may decide to escape his problems by running into another attentive woman's arms. Don't let little problems turn into big ones. —Miss Natasha Ngonyama
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession