21 Ways to Prevent Infidelity
Experts share their tips for stopping an affair before it starts
15. Be a friend first.
If he sees you as not only his lover and partner but also as his friend, he will feel more loyal to you and will less likely risk hurting you. A girlfriend can easily be replaced, but good friends are hard to find. —Miss Natasha Ngonyama
16. Keep romance alive in your marriage.
The big question is: what is romance to you and your spouse? Discuss what it means to each of you. One person may want a night of dinner and dancing, while to another, romance is cuddling on the couch eating popcorn and watching a chick flick. —Cindy Holbrook
17. Listen to what your spouse has to say.
You may be thinking about your own day, what is on your to do list or just wish you could have some peace and quiet. These thoughts mean you are not listening to your spouse. When your spouse feels unheard, they will feel unhappy, unloved and disrespected. Set up a few times during the week where the two of you can just talk. —Cindy Holbrook
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession