An Aries' Guide to Life, Love & Style
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Harry Langdon/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 13Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 13Alexander Wang Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 13Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 13Eric Gregory Powell/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 13Chloe Spring 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 13Rafael Elias/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 13John Coletti/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 13Serny Pernebjer/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 13Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 13Jennifer Graylock/FilmMagic
- Previous Next13 of 13Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
Everything Aries1 of 13
The new zodiacal year begins when the sun enters Aries on March 21. For the first 30 days of spring, the ram will lead the way. Find out more about this take-charge sign.
Celeb Icon2 of 13
Aries is the sign of self. Self-sufficient, self-motivated, self-indulgent and sometimes self-centered, they can be the ultimate diva, like the supreme Diana Ross, a fellow Aries. Other famous rams? Lady Gaga, Sarah Jessica Parker and Reese Witherspoon.
Spring Trend to Try3 of 13
As the zodiac's trailblazers, rams are happy to try the latest trends, but they also value comfort and practicality. (No frills for this powerhouse.) Look to this season's halter-style neckline and racer-back cuts—perfect for showing off your shoulders, a physical trait Aries are known for.
Beauty Must4 of 13
Aries women are know for their thick, healthy manes of hair. The voluminous undone waves at Alexander Wang capture the laid-back glamour that rams possess.
Street Style5 of 13
Red is an Aries woman's signature color and while the look-at-me hue definitely gets attention (which you love), this lady also gravitates towards easy, sporty styles—as long as they look interesting!
At Home6 of 13
Aries can't deal with clutter. That means no tchotchkes. Instead, their decor is modern and clean with plenty of open space.
True Calling7 of 13
Rams are take-charge types who love a challenge. These natural leaders with plenty of creative energy to spare often thrive as entrepreneurs.
Creative Outlet8 of 13
Aries need something upbeat and fast-paced to keep them entertained. Fiery and passionate flamenco music and dancing ensure a ram stays on her toes.
Vacation Inspiration9 of 13
With a passion for adventure, the Aries gal will pass on a traditional beach vacation. Instead, something outdoorsy and physically challenging (like a trip to La Paz, Bolivia with the nearby Andes mountains) suits this daredevil.
Fitness Pick10 of 13
Team sports and workout classes are antithetical to independent Aries. Instead, this natural athlete prefers the adrenaline rush of activities like running, rock-climbing or boxing.
Mr. Right11 of 13
Aries needs a partner who can keep up, but also stand by her side. Fun-loving and forward-thinking Aquarius (like Joseph Gordon-Levitt) makes for a ideal match.
Mr. Wrong12 of 13
Independent and self-reliant, she considers her partner an equal. She doesn't do well with a domineering other half. Possessive Taurus (like Robert Pattinson) may not understand your individuality—interpreting it as rejection.
Friend for Life13 of 13
Uncomplicated Aries is emotionally straightforward. Her best pal should be equally independent and confident. A Sagittarius (like Milla Jovovovich) will be up to the challenge.
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Discover Glo on Facebook
NEXT GALLERY: A Pisces' Guide to Life, Love & Style
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession