A Few of My Favorite Things: Rosie Pope
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Thinkstock
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next4 of 10Thinkstock
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 10Courtesy of MAC
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 10Courtesy of Pampers
- Previous Next7 of 10Thinkstock
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 10Courtesy of Clarins
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 10Courtesy of Medela
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 10Courtesy of Amazon
- A Few of My Favorite Things: Rosie Pope5 Zodiac Signs That Party Hard
- Find out why some signs will never be BFFs
- Hollywood Hunks of Every Sign
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- What Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
RELA_Rosie_v02a1 of 10
Bulletin Boards2 of 10
"I use these to create inspiration boards for each new collection I design for Rosie Pope Maternity. Turns out JR, my toddler, loves them as much as I do, and he turns them into his painting masterpieces when I'm finished with them—great for rainy days."
HBO Classic DVDs3 of 10
"These DVDs are beautiful to listen to, fun to watch and a great way to introduce babies and children to the arts."
SHOP NOW: HBO Classical Baby DVDs, $19
Buckwheat Pancakes4 of 10
"I know it sounds crazy, but my oldest son and I just love to share pancakes for dinner, and eating Buckwheat makes me feel like they are a little healthier as I pour on loads of maple syrup! There is nothing better after an insane day than relaxing with my boys and eating pancakes."
ON DELISH: True Blue Buckwheat Pancakes
Mac Mascara5 of 10
"I rarely have time to put full makeup on, but as long as I have two coats of Mac Mascara, I feel ready to face the world, even in sweat pants."
SHOP NOW: MAC Haute & Naughty Lash, $18
Pampers Limited Edition Prints6 of 10
"I change a lot of diapers in my house, and I just love using these stylish diapers to brighten up the day and make each diaper-changing experience a little bonding moment between me and my boys. I just love the argyle print."
LEARN MORE: Pampers Prints Diapers
Munchkin Snack Containers7 of 10
"As a mom on the go, I always need many snacks for my kids, so these containers are perfect for separating the Cheerios from the cheese!"
LEARN MORE: Munchkin Snack Catcher
Clarins Cream8 of 10
"Perfect little pick-me-up for my skin after only a few hours of sleep or after getting off a long plane journey. When I see pictures taken of me on the red carpet when I forgot to put it on, I can surely tell. Hello, black under-eye bags!"
SHOP NOW: Clarins Baume Jeunesse Cream, $75
Medela Steam Bags9 of 10
“Along with diaper changing, I feel like I sterilize every other minute (bottles, pacifiers, etc.). I can't imagine how my mother managed to boil all of those things! The sterilizer bags take two minutes in the microwave and are perfect for sterilizing while traveling, as I can usually persuade a flight attendant or chef in a hotel kitchen to pop them in a microwave for me.”
SHOP NOW: Medela Micro-Steam Bags, $8
Portable Speakers10 of 10
"We travel a lot and I love to have music in my kids' lives, so these speakers along with my iPod are perfect for making sure we never stop dancing. Plus, they are perfect for a little quiet time and classical music for a baby massage after Wells's bath."
SHOP NOW: Bose SoundDock, $359