Advice From "Grandma Glo"
An Author Shares The Relationship Wisdom She Learned From Her Grandmother
A man needs a friend.
My grandma never nagged, no matter how much my grandpa's work kept him away from home. I'd always known that American men take a lot of pride in their work, but Grandma explained how strongly a man's identity comes from how he views himself in his professional life. He'll have moments of glory and success, but he'll also feel intense pressure to be competitive and to provide for his family. "A man needs someone who supports his work. Someone who hugs him and means it when he walks through the door at night," she said.
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession