Advice From "Grandma Glo"
An Author Shares The Relationship Wisdom She Learned From Her Grandmother
To be with a really good man, you have to be courageous.
What made my grandfather so special was how passionate he was about having a significant impact in his world. However, sometimes his commitment to that mission came at the cost of the attention he gave my grandmother. "You have to have courage," Glo says. "And patience. Lots of patience. ... The successful ones are usually the last to wear their hearts on their sleeves. … They need you to tell them that it's OK to be vulnerable. You have to strong." Grandma taught me that a woman has to have enough assurance in herself that in moments when he's distracted from the relationship, she will be fine on her own.
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession