Advice From "Grandma Glo"
An Author Shares The Relationship Wisdom She Learned From Her Grandmother
To be with a really good man, you have to be courageous.
What made my grandfather so special was how passionate he was about having a significant impact in his world. However, sometimes his commitment to that mission came at the cost of the attention he gave my grandmother. "You have to have courage," Glo says. "And patience. Lots of patience. ... The successful ones are usually the last to wear their hearts on their sleeves. … They need you to tell them that it's OK to be vulnerable. You have to strong." Grandma taught me that a woman has to have enough assurance in herself that in moments when he's distracted from the relationship, she will be fine on her own.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession