Advice From "Grandma Glo"
An Author Shares The Relationship Wisdom She Learned From Her Grandmother
Shared values are more important than shared opinions.
In any solid relationship, there will be topics where each partner differs in opinion from the other—and that's a good thing. "Your role is to be an individual," she told me. "And to let your partner be one too." What's most important is how open both partners are to seeing things similarly when it comes to the big values like health, childrearing, faith and keeping a positive attitude when money's tight or when one spouse is feeling down. This will predict a lot about the sustainability of their love, says Glo.
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession