Advice From "Grandma Glo"
An Author Shares The Relationship Wisdom She Learned From Her Grandmother
Shared values are more important than shared opinions.
In any solid relationship, there will be topics where each partner differs in opinion from the other—and that's a good thing. "Your role is to be an individual," she told me. "And to let your partner be one too." What's most important is how open both partners are to seeing things similarly when it comes to the big values like health, childrearing, faith and keeping a positive attitude when money's tight or when one spouse is feeling down. This will predict a lot about the sustainability of their love, says Glo.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession