Advice From "Grandma Glo"
An Author Shares The Relationship Wisdom She Learned From Her Grandmother
Being self-sufficient is the best gift you can give yourself.
In my research as a journalist, I learned that American women are sometimes accused of being too self-sufficient, but Grandma surprised me by telling me this: "All your life, the only one you can always count on, 100 percent of the time, is you." She emphasized in her approach to womanhood that a woman's relationship with herself is just as important as how she relates to people around her, including her mate.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession