Advice From "Grandma Glo"
An Author Shares The Relationship Wisdom She Learned From Her Grandmother
Being self-sufficient is the best gift you can give yourself.
In my research as a journalist, I learned that American women are sometimes accused of being too self-sufficient, but Grandma surprised me by telling me this: "All your life, the only one you can always count on, 100 percent of the time, is you." She emphasized in her approach to womanhood that a woman's relationship with herself is just as important as how she relates to people around her, including her mate.
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession