Advice From "Grandma Glo"
An Author Shares The Relationship Wisdom She Learned From Her Grandmother
Being self-sufficient is the best gift you can give yourself.
In my research as a journalist, I learned that American women are sometimes accused of being too self-sufficient, but Grandma surprised me by telling me this: "All your life, the only one you can always count on, 100 percent of the time, is you." She emphasized in her approach to womanhood that a woman's relationship with herself is just as important as how she relates to people around her, including her mate.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession