How to Agree to Disagree
Sometimes couples who fight together, stay together—and they're better for it
7. Mr. & Mrs. Clean
The Fight: We both think the other one isn't as clean as we are. For instance, I put all my clothes away and hate seeing her clean laundry in a pile on the dresser. On the other hand, she hates our cats' hair and thinks that their fur on the couch is disgusting.
The Fundamental Disagreement: We have vastly different ideas of what "clean" is. Or, at the very least, we have different pet peeves about cleanliness.
How We Deal: It's much easier to tell someone to take care of one thing than it is to tell them that they're, at heart, a slob. Cleanliness is another one of those things that you don't think needs spelling out until you start sharing a space together.
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession