April Fools' Pranks to Play On Your Partner
- Next1 of 10Pando Hall/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 10Milos Tasic/Thinkstock
- Previous Next3 of 10Alexey Boldin/Thinkstock
- Previous Next4 of 10Ann Baldwin/Thinkstock
- Previous Next5 of 10Sunstock/Thinkstock
- Previous Next6 of 10Jill Fromer/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Sunstock/Thinkstock
- Previous Next8 of 10Karam Miri/Thinkstock
- Previous Next9 of 10John A Meents/Thinkstock
- Previous Next10 of 10Kenishirotie/Thinkstock
Gotcha!1 of 10
Looking to get back at your partner for last year's hilarious joke about not being able to attend your parents' 40th anniversary party? We've got nine clever April Fools' pranks to play. Enjoy!
Paper Trail2 of 10
There's little more frustrating than trying to tear off those first few squares of a fresh roll of toilet paper. Add double-sided tape to the paper to make it nearly impossible. Will they struggle to get a square or just give up? Wait and see...
Got His Number3 of 10
Go into their phone and create alarms, alerts and reminders for goofy, made-up appointments throughout the day.
That's a Wrap4 of 10
Think of bubble wrap as the grownup's Whoopee cushion. Place it under the seat cushion on the kitchen chair, beneath the welcome mat, or—if you're feeling really sneaky—carefully tape it to the bottom of their shoes. That popping sound, when it comes, will be oh-so satisfying.
Bugging Out5 of 10
You can never go wrong with faux roaches. Freak your partner out by planting them strategically in the shower, the kitchen cabinets and a bag of chips. Someone call the exterminator!
All Eyes6 of 10
If you're looking for a prank that's more sweet than sly, then place a pair of googly eyes on every item and leave a note inside that says, "I only have eyes for you."
Sock It to Me7 of 10
Sleep Tight!8 of 10
It's an oldie but a goodie: Try the short sheet, using a flat sheet that's folded to resemble two sheets. (Get a step-by-step here.) Just make sure your significant other gets into bed before you do.
RELATED: Bedroom Tips For Every Sign
Dye Job9 of 10
This is one the kids will appreciate as much as your spouse: Place a few drops of food dye into the milk carton and ta-dah! Blue or green or red milk in their morning cereal.
Emotional A-Peel10 of 10
A banana is the perfect healthy snack. Offer one to your significant other before they leave for work. (Say they've only got a day of freshness left if your partner needs more convincing.) Using a toothpick, you can "write" a secret message on the peel that will appear later on. Try something like: "If you eat me, I will haunt your dreams forever. Paid for by the Association for the Prevention of Cruelty to Bananas."
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession