Aquarius' Guide to Life, Love & Style
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Daniel SIMON/Gamma-Rapho/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 12Altuzarra Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 12Kirstin Sinclair/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 12Versace Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 12Per Magnus Persson/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12Robert Daly/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 12Fuse/Thinkstock
- Previous Next9 of 12Slow Images/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 12AMV Photo/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 12Adam Burn/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 12muharrem öner/Getty Images
- Aquarius' Guide to Life, Love & StyleWhat Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
Everything Aquarius1 of 12
The sun will be in Aquarius from Jan. 20 through Feb. 18 when the water bearer becomes zodiac's focus. Tap into your fluid energy with this personalized astrology guide.
Your Celeb Icon2 of 12
British actress Charlotte Rampling embodies the bohemian elegance of an Aquarius woman.
Your Wardrobe3 of 12
Aquarius like a look that's unique and bold, but still wearable. You prefer watery colors like turquoise, blue-greens and shiny silver to more earthy tones. You love nothing more than pairing something daring and sparkly with something classic and comfy, whether it's a white tee with a chunky rhinestone necklace or a metallic skirt and fitted henley, like this Spring 2014 Altuzarra look.
Your Street Style4 of 12
As an Aquarius, you have an uncanny knack for finding eye-catching pieces, like this embellished skirt. People are constantly stopping you to ask where you got your necklace, or bag or top.
Your Look5 of 12
Aquarius women prefer a minimalist approach when it comes to beauty, but that doesn't mean your look is boring. To play up eyes (one of your best features), try this trend from Versace's spring 2014 show: Use a blue-back pencil along your eye's waterline, then smudge for a more lived-in look. Leave lids bare to keep the look fresh.
Your Decor6 of 12
Aquarius like a home that's cutting-edge and modern, yet still serene. You're blessed with a flair for color and design, so don't hold back when it comes to accents.
Your Workout7 of 12
When it comes to fitness, Aquarius don't exactly enjoy strenuous activity, and they definitely don't thrive on competition. Working out, though absolutely necessary for your overactive mind, is a solitary activity. You, of course, love the water, so a daily swim might be an ideal way to stay fit.
Your Creative Outlet8 of 12
Writing is a particularly good outlet for the ever-thinking Aquarius, especially poetry. Expressing yourself is essential to your wellbeing, and you're also driven to spread awareness—perhaps try writing for an audience by starting a blog. Your passion will be contagious.
Your Vacation9 of 12
People are attracted to your fun-loving attitude, and you make a splash wherever you go. However, you do need to take a break from the world to recharge from time to time. Enjoy the leisurely beach days and adventurous nights in a Mediterranean town like Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Your Love Match10 of 12
Communication is key, as the phrase goes, and nothing could be truer for an Aquarius. You need a partner who stimulates your intellect, understands your individualistic nature, and respects you as an equal. You also need someone who'll stir your emotions, so you're guaranteed to have a good time with a Libra.
Your Love Clash11 of 12
Rarely emotional and never clingy, Aquarians are very independent. You won't be held down by obligations or demands, and anyone who tries to do so doesn't love you for you. And while you may seem detached at times, you're extremely loyal and can't stand jealous behavior. Scorpio is the worst match for you.
Your BFF12 of 12
Aquarius is fun, spontaneous and full of excitement, so you need a best friend who can keep up. Partner up with adventurous Sagittarius to take on the world. Equally independent, the archer shares your "live and let live" outlook. Snag a Sag, and you'll have a travel buddy for life.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession