Are Your Pals Sabotaging You?
Beware of misleading dating advice from friends
5. "Never settle."
The key to dating, if you ask me, is finding and embracing your audience. Thinking that your life will play out like the plot of "She's All That" is counter-productive. Plus, let's be honest. Rachel Leigh Cooke was already beautiful before they stuck glasses and overalls on her.
If a woman sends out message after message through an online dating site and rarely to never hears back from those men, then she's going for men with many options. She can either accept her place in his harem or, if she wants something committed and lasting, get really comfortable with the idea of settling. Or she could develop her own harem and enjoy herself and stop worrying what everybody thinks.
ON YOURTANGO: 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession