Capricorn's Guide to Life, Love & Style
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Francois Gragnon/Paris Match/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 12Lacoste Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 12Belstaff Fall 2013/Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 12Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 12Robert Kent/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12Renee Keith/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 12Andrew Rich/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 12Brent Winebrenner/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 12Abel Mitja Varela/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 12ZoneCreative/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 12Tom Merton/Getty Images
- Capricorn's Guide to Life, Love & Style5 Zodiac Signs That Party Hard
- Find out why some signs will never be BFFs
- Hollywood Hunks of Every Sign
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- What Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
Everything Capricorn1 of 12
As the sun continues to travel through the zodiac, Capricorn will be the celestial focus of our galaxy from Dec. 22 through Jan. 20. Find out everything you need to know about this grounded earth sign.
Your Celeb Icon2 of 12
Sophisticated and demure with a slight edge, French singer and actress Françoise Hardy epitomizes the Capricorn woman.
Your Look3 of 12
Like fellow goats Kate Moss, Kate Bosworth and Vanessa Paradis, Capricorn women tend to have wide, deep-set eyes and high cheekbones. As a Cap, you prefer to keep your makeup to a minimum, but still look put-together. Take advantage of the fuller brow trend happening now, and let your own arches frame your intense gaze.
Your Wardrobe4 of 12
Capricorn's colors of choice are dark browns and greens—nothing flashy for this surefooted gal, who prefers the traditional over the exotic. If you're a Cap, look for vintage-inspired pieces in natural textures and earthy tones.
Your Street Style5 of 12
Sensible, secure and somewhat reserved, Capricorns have a sophisticated yet simple style and look. Cozy knits and a shearling-lined coat in neutral colors suit your down-to-earth demeanor.
Your Decor6 of 12
Independent Capricorns need to be in control of their surroundings. Like everything else you do, your home has to be structured and organized. You gravitate toward traditional furniture in dark woods, offset by clean, modern accents.
Your Creative Outlet7 of 12
Capricorns aren't generally the imaginative type, but that's not to say you wouldn't benefit from some sort of escape. You just have to choose something that suits your nature. Your innate powers of concentration would be great for something that require meticulous work like jewelry-making. Because you're practical, you also take on household DIY projects, ensuring that your time is well-spent.
Your Fitness Fix8 of 12
Caps are very much concerned with reaching new heights, even when it comes to working out. Climbing and hiking are two activities that will give you a sense of accomplishment. Or start training for the next marathon—running in the open air is the perfect release and an ideal way to clear your head.
Your Ideal Vacation9 of 12
With Capricorns' love of history and hiking, a trip to Buenos Aries would satisfy their needs. Visit the city's museums, along with the San Telmo district, which has some of the best flea-market shopping in the world. For a change of scenery, there's the nearby Nature Reserve in Costanera Sur where you'll find plenty of trails to explore.
Your Love Match10 of 12
Driven by success, Caps need a partner who is equally ambitious in their pursuits. Aimless drifters, take a hike. You're looking for a man who is mature, responsible and confident. Hardworking Taurus, who has the integrity to keep commitments, is an ideal match for you.
Your Love Clash11 of 12
Capricorns are cautious with their hearts, but once committed, are as devoted and trustworthy as they come, and expect the same in a partner. Slightly suspicious, they're inclined to be jealous. Seductive types who will say anything to woo a woman into bed, like Gemini, are not your type
Your Friendships12 of 12
Fairly introverted, Capricorns prefer a select few good friends who have proven themselves trustworthy and reliable, as opposed to a bunch of acquaintances. And while you can always be counted on for support, you have a hard time being on the receiving end and must learn to let others help you. Look to a Leo for a friendship that will stand the test of time.