Will I Regret Not Having More Children?
As fate would have it, I wasn't pregnant, but I would have accepted and loved this child with all my heart. On the flip side, I was relieved! This made the decision to stop at three children very clear to me.
So my answer to you is that both you and your husband should look clearly at the pros and cons of expanding your family. Look inside yourself and really ask yourself what you want. Don't let your decision be affected by outside influences, such as your friends, your mother-in-law or your boss. There will never be a solid yes-or-no answer, so just be comfortable with whatever choice you ultimately make.
Do you have a question for Caroline? Send it to CarolineRulesOnGlo@gmail.com and it may be selected for an upcoming column!
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession