Should I Tell My Friend That I've Fallen For Him?
I say this because I want you to really think this out. It sounds like this is a new relationship, and I don't want you to confuse love with the excitement and infatuation of a new relationship. In other words, take a step back and make a clear assessment of your feelings.
If you still feel the same, then you should take action. But be aware of the way you approach the conversation. Be sensitive to the fact that he may be taken completely off-guard by your confession. Feel him out, drop a subtle hint here and there, and see how he reacts. Look for signs of interest on his part: Does he get uncomfortable or does he respond favorably? Take your time and, once again, make a clear assessment of the situation.
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession