How to Put Yourself Back Out There After A Divorce
Another point I need to stress is that you should date when you're ready to date, not because you're pressured to get yourself out there. Also, enjoy a date for what it is: dinner, a movie, coffee, whatever. Don't put so much stress on yourself. Have fun and enjoy the moment; don't over-think it. Look at the person across from you and remember that he's a human being with a history and feelings—just like you.
Consider yourself a work of art: It takes time, love and patience, but when complete, you can be beautiful. Get your brushes out, Aida, and start painting the new you.
Do you have a question for Caroline? Send it to CarolineRulesOnGlo@gmail.com and it may be selected for an upcoming column!
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession