How To Indulge In Your Guilty Pleasures
For my part, I'm a candy junkie. I'm talking about Neccos, SweeTarts, Jujyfruits, Jujubes, Jolly Ranchers—the works. Albert always teases me that my teeth are going to fall out of my mouth one day, but guess what? He keeps a stash in the glove compartment of his car for me.
My theory on "guilty pleasures" is this: If what you're indulging in isn't wrong or hurting your spouse, then why do you need to hide it? The term itself is problematic, in that these pleasures are really just little facets in our personalities that make us who we are. Maybe my teeth will fall out, and maybe I'll walk in my yard and find a model spaceship sitting there some time in the future, but as long as Al is at the controls—and has the glove compartment filled with candy—life will be good.
So my answer to this question is to live and let live—life is too short to sweat the small stuff!
To visit her website, click here.
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession