A Message For Moms: It's Okay To Not Do It All
You'd be amazed at how many levels you can connect with your kids on by just involving them in your daily activities. Here are a few examples:
1) When the toy room was messy, I made up a song and would sing it with the kids as we marched around the room straitening up together: "Clean up, clean up! Everybody, clean up!" They loved it and never realized that they were helping me with chores.
2) When we drove in the car, we would play "I spy with my little eye," or I would start a story about two boys and a girl on an adventure and have them embellish it using their imagination. All the while, I would ask questions as if I didn't know who the kids were, and they would laugh and say, "Mom, stop it!"
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession