How to Start Over in a New City
The good new is, you're not alone! You're fortunate enough to have a husband who knows you, and a job where you have instant access to future relationships. I would also imagine that having your husband with you on this journey doubles the market of social prospects as well. He will have coworkers with wives or girlfriends that can become part of your inner circle.
My final thought on this is do not allow yourself to become intimidated. Introduce yourself to people, tell them you're new to the neighborhood and are looking for recommendations on whatever it is that interests you. Trust me, no one is going to bite your head off—we're all human and put our pants on one leg at a time. Relax, have fun, and just let things be. All good things come in time.
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession