How to Start Over in a New City
The good new is, you're not alone! You're fortunate enough to have a husband who knows you, and a job where you have instant access to future relationships. I would also imagine that having your husband with you on this journey doubles the market of social prospects as well. He will have coworkers with wives or girlfriends that can become part of your inner circle.
My final thought on this is do not allow yourself to become intimidated. Introduce yourself to people, tell them you're new to the neighborhood and are looking for recommendations on whatever it is that interests you. Trust me, no one is going to bite your head off—we're all human and put our pants on one leg at a time. Relax, have fun, and just let things be. All good things come in time.
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession