How to Emotionally Support Divorcing Parents
You also need to take care of yourself. Find someone who you can talk to honestly and openly, someone who can help you navigate your way through your senses of loss and confusion. No matter how old you are, when parents divorce, it hurts.
You will have moments of sadness, anger, regret and confusion. Remember one thing, though: You are still a family. Although your parents are no longer together, their love for you and the memories that you've shared with them throughout your life both remain. Take the good with the bad, treasure them, and keep them in your heart always.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession