How to Handle Meddling Parents
You have plenty of time for marriage and family. Maybe it's going to come later than you anticipated—so what? In the end, it won't matter at all.
If someone comes along, then relax, go with the flow, don't push things, and forgo expectations. Remember, there are millions of men and women wondering the same thing that you are: Where is my perfect person? Trust me, he's out there.
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession