Change It Up
Real Women Reveal How They Successfully Made Major Life Changes
A Helping Hand
Barbara E. Joe, 73, joined Peace Corps after 40 years of wanting to do so. "There were always plenty of reasons to postpone, but eventually I realized that pursuing a dream is worth the time," Joe says. "After so many years thinking about it, I knew I had to put up or shut up."
Joe's advice: You can reinvent yourself, no matter what your age. Peace Corps has no age maximum. In fact, an 85-year-old woman is currently serving in Morocco! "To anyone who dares suggest that volunteering is for the young, I say, as long as you're breathing, it's not too late to try something new. Don't save your bucket list for later. Start crossing off your lifetime to-do's now."
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession