What Zodiac Sign Are You Compatible With?
- Next1 of 26Glo
- Previous Next2 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next3 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next4 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next5 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next6 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next7 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next8 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next9 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next10 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next11 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next12 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next13 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next14 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next15 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next16 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next17 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next18 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next19 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next20 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next21 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next22 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next23 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next24 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next25 of 26Shutterstock
- Previous Next26 of 26Courtesy of Random House
- What Zodiac Sign Are You Compatible With?What Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
Relationships_StarCrossed Lovers_V2_introcrard1 of 26star-crossed take too
The Aries Woman2 of 26
She likes to be pursued, deriving a special thrill from watching her suitors fight over her. In a love bond, the Aries girl often prefers flings to more serious relationships.
BUY NOW: Cosmic Coupling by Starsky + Cox, $21
The Aries Man3 of 26
He needs to be the pursuer in the relationship and will fight for the woman he loves. But he's also unapologetic in his brash approach, just as he is about his sudden disinterest in a woman. So it's best to try to keep this man guessing.
The Taurus Woman4 of 26
She needs to be prized and often prefers all things feminine, if not a bit frilly. This gal also typically has a checklist of required attributes in a partner and she'll hold out for "the one" to come along. Patience is a bull girl's premier virtue.
The Taurus Man5 of 26
He needs to be worshiped — in the worst way. As the zodiac's "collector," he likes to know there are many women carrying a torch for him at any given time, but he'll appreciate a take-charge partner who outshines all others in her pursuit of him.
The Gemini Woman6 of 26
She is really into messing with a lover's head. She likes to be in control, and yet she's also the most vulnerable of the signs. The zodiac's eternal Lolita she will always keep you guessing.
The Gemini Man7 of 26
He wants to have fun, first and foremost. He can be Peter Pan complexed but his youthful exuberance has its perks. Life, and love, is kept light and lively.
The Cancer Woman8 of 26
She can be both the most longing, and the most demonstrative, when it comes to love and sex. In relationships "casual" is not in her vocabulary.
The Cancer Man9 of 26
The Crab man appreciates a strong woman who still allows him to play the role of Prince Charming. He puts a partner's pleasure ahead of his own.
The Leo Woman10 of 26
Leo is on the lookout for passionate characters, which explains her attraction to fiery cultures. A lover's devotion must never be subtle.
The Leo Man11 of 26
The Lion king is looking for his perfect counterpart, a natural beauty who is an authority in her own right. As part of a power couple, he rules.
The Virgo Woman12 of 26
The zodiac's Virgin can appear guileless and yet she quietly asserts her agenda in love: combining forces for increasing happiness and ease.
The Virgo Man13 of 26
At his best, Virgo is the mensch of the zodiac, a humble Everyman with strong moral conscience. He wants to be both protector and provider.
The Libra Woman14 of 26
Independent Libra seeks an equal partnership, particularly with a model male beauty. She is a lookist with higher love to give, liberally.
The Libra Man15 of 26
The Scales man is attracted to classical, iconic beauties who are comfortable being perched or plopped on a pedestal. As a lover, he's an artist.
The Scorpio Woman16 of 26
The original femme fatale, she is killer at helping a partner eliminate obstacles to happiness. In return, she possesses her mate, body and soul.
The Scorpio Man17 of 26
No man is more in tune with the feminine condition than this seeming seducer. In truth, he must be deep in love to truly enjoy sexual experience.
The Sagittarius Woman18 of 26
Sagittarius seeks to blind a potential mate with her signature radiance. An eternal optimist, and something of an exhibitionist, she wants a Mr. Big.
The Sagittarius Man19 of 26
The zodiac's "try-sexual," he has few boundaries in the bedroom. He is over-the-top with affections and demands. Typically he goes for glamazons.
The Capricorn Woman20 of 26
Cap is a class act, but don't let her Marion the Librarian facade fool you. She especially lets her hair down for the young (at heart, that is).
The Capricorn Man21 of 26
The proverbial big daddy of the zodiac, he is a traditional fellow with throw-back values. In private he indulges in healthy decadence.
The Aquarius Woman22 of 26
She's an evolved being who likes to get down and dirty. Just don't cross her: She keeps a suitcase packed under the bed and when she goes, she's gone.
The Aquarius Man23 of 26
This gorgeous geek can seem difficult to reach. But, in truth, he'd rather remain in the moment than over-analyze. He thus needs a self-assured mate.
The Pisces Woman24 of 26
The Fish lady, quite simply, wants it all. She requires a sexy beast, a sensitive artist and a mover shaker who'll bring home a lion's share of the bacon.
The Pisces Man25 of 26
As mild mannered as he is, Pisces is attracted to a saucy character as a love match. A true dreamer, he needs someone to believe in him 1,000 percent.
More Star-Studded Advice26 of 26
For the full rundown on cosmic love matches, check out Starsky + Cox's books. You can also visit them online by clicking here.
BUY NOW: Cosmic Coupling: The Sextrology of Relationships, $21