Cougar Dating Myths Debunked
Find out what it's really like for an older woman to date a younger man
Myth #7: An older woman will miss out on her "golden years" while he's establishing his career. She'll want to travel and socialize which won't work with his schedule.
Fact: A younger man typically has less baggage. The older woman is independent and will find ways to keep herself entertained. She has her children and career to keep her busy.
ON YOURTANGO: 10 Signs A Guy Is In Love With You
Myth #8: A younger man finds women his age to be sexier. They have less wrinkles and weight from pregnancies.
Fact: Men find cougars sexy regardless of their imperfections. They describe the older woman as more adventurous and experienced in bed. The energy of a cougar is very alluring to the younger man. Sex is usually an area where this couple excels.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession