Cheat Without Cheating
Find out if an open relationship is right for you
5. Are you willing to be completely honest?
In monogamous couples, there is (ideally) nothing to lie about because (again, ideally) each partner behaves in a way that they feel respects the other partner's wishes, often including not kissing or having sexual relationships with other people. In polyamorous relationships, the introduction of another person is sometimes a bit rocky at first, and must involve total honesty and communication between all parties involved. If you feel you can't be 100 percent truthful with all your partners — or that you might feel guilty or uncomfortable — then that's a warning sign.
If, however, you feel you're genuinely, personally interested in a polyamorous lifestyle and feel you can be honest, communicative and respectful, then it may be a great choice for you and your love life.
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession