Cheat Without Cheating
Find out if an open relationship is right for you
5. Are you willing to be completely honest?
In monogamous couples, there is (ideally) nothing to lie about because (again, ideally) each partner behaves in a way that they feel respects the other partner's wishes, often including not kissing or having sexual relationships with other people. In polyamorous relationships, the introduction of another person is sometimes a bit rocky at first, and must involve total honesty and communication between all parties involved. If you feel you can't be 100 percent truthful with all your partners — or that you might feel guilty or uncomfortable — then that's a warning sign.
If, however, you feel you're genuinely, personally interested in a polyamorous lifestyle and feel you can be honest, communicative and respectful, then it may be a great choice for you and your love life.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession