Scorpio's Guide to Life, Love & Style
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Robert Coburn/John Kobal Foundation/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 12Emilio Pucci Fall 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 12Glo
- Previous Next5 of 12Roberto Cavalli Fall 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 12coloroftime/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12Simon Watson/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 12Buena Vista Images/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 12GARDEL Bertrand/hemis.fr/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 12Lucia Mauri/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 12DreamPictures/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 12David Hanover/Getty Images
Sting Operation1 of 12
The universe heats up from Oct. 23 to Nov. 21 as the zodiac's most passionate and powerful sign, Scorpio, takes her turn in the sun. Find out how to prepare with your personalized astrology guide.
Celeb Icon2 of 12
Mysterious, sexy and brilliant (she helped invent a precursor to wireless technology), 1930s movie star Hedy Lamarr epitomizes the Scorpio woman.
Trend to Try3 of 12
Thigh-high boots with a stiletto heel (like the kind seen at Emilio Pucci) are a must for your fall wardrobe. A pair in brown suede—rather than black leather—will ensure you stand out.
Your Street Style4 of 12
As the sex symbol of the zodiac, you know how to make even a chunky knit look hot.
Beauty Must5 of 12
Known for their hypnotizing eyes, Scorpios should play up their best feature with some smoky shadow, similar to the look at Roberto Cavalli's fall show.
Decor Idea6 of 12
Fiercely independent—and slightly controlling—many Scorpios prefer to live on their own. Immensely private, your home is your sanctuary. Deep, rich and sensual describe your home decor, and the bedroom in particular should be a place of mystery.
Fitness Fix7 of 12
Nobody loves competition more than a Scorpio, so when it comes to getting your sweat on, an exhilarating game of tennis or racquetball would be right up your alley.
Creative Outlet8 of 12
Aware and perceptive, with an innate curiosity for life's mysteries, Scorpios are drawn to the spiritual. And since you have no problem hanging alone, meditation is an ideal pastime that will help you wade the waters of your fluctuating emotions (you know, the ones you keep just below the surface for no one to see).
Vacation Inspiration9 of 12
The zodiac's most passionate and powerful sign needs a sunny spot where she can be social, but also enjoy some much-needed downtime. A still undiscovered town like Hvar, Croatia offers the best of both worlds.
Love Match10 of 12
Mesmerizing, obsessive and jealous—but ultimately irresistible—Scorpios are known for being hot one minute and cold the next. You need a strong man who can hold his ground while keeping you intrigued. Passion is, of course, a must, so when it comes to sexual chemistry, Taurus is your best bet.
Love No-No11 of 12
Scorpios give 100 percent when it comes to love, expecting nothing less from their partners. While they are unwaveringly loyal, they can also be both suspicious and resentful. Men who need constant attention, like Cancers and Geminis, will only bring out the worst in you.
Your BFF12 of 12
You don't let that guard down too often, but once you do, you're one of the best signs of the zodiac to have as a friend. You need a pal who can understand your obsessive nature, who isn't intimidated by you, and who can be completely frank when needed. Your best girlfriend in the zodiac is Pisces, a fellow water sign.
NEXT GALLERY: Vacation Inspiration for Every Sign
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession