A Taurus's Guide to Love, Life & Style
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Hulton Archive/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 12Caroline McCredie/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 12Jill Stuart Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 12Gucci Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 12Dan Duchars/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12Robert Daly/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 12Roc Canals Photography/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 12Slim Aarons/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 12VALERIE MACON/AFP/GettyImages
- Previous Next11 of 12Gary Miller/FilmMagic
- Previous Next12 of 12Ben Gabbe/Getty Images
Everything Taurus1 of 12
The sun will be hanging in Taurus from April 20 through May 20, and the bull will once again grace the universe with her loyal affection. Grab life by the horns with this personalized guide.
Celeb Icon2 of 12
Taureans love beautiful, well-made clothing. With a look that's classic chic, you know exactly what to wear and never cease to impress. Like fellow Taurean Audrey Hepburn, your look poses a simple elegance that can stand the test of time.
Street Style3 of 12
Taurus rules the color green. Soothing and serene, green represents growth, love, renewal, springtime and prosperity. Stay away from the lighter or yellow shades of green; yours is a much earthier hue.
Trend to Try4 of 12
While her look is classic, a Taurus also likes clothes with a little bit of edge—as long as they're still sophisticated. This season's daytime leather trend lets you enjoy the best of both worlds.
Beauty Must5 of 12
An earthy, smoky eye is both sensual and understated, ideal for Taureans, who know that less is more.
Home Decor6 of 12
Taureans know how to create a space that's elegant and luxurious, yet still inviting and warm. They have an affinity for sensual fabrics and decorative details, but nothing gaudy or over the top. The down-to-earth bull has more refined taste.
Creative Outlet7 of 12
A true earth sign, the bull has a keen love for plants and flowers. Gardening is among the sign's favorite pastimes, as is flower arranging, which will appeal to your quiet and methodical nature.
Fitness Fix8 of 12
Taureans would be happiest in an upscale gym where you can soak in the steam room or sauna as a reward.
Vacation Inspiration9 of 12
Taurus is a sensual sign that takes pleasure in the finer things in life, which means that while you like the warmth and outdoors, you're not a fan of roughing it. Somewhere like Palm Springs, with its Old Hollywood glamour, will suit your style.
Mr. Right10 of 12
Warm, loving and supportive, Taurus craves affection. You need a partner who will shower you with compliments (and gifts), making you feel appreciated and noticed. More than that, you need someone who is loyal and devoted. You'll find a rewarding and long-lasting relationship with a sweet Cancerian, like actor Milo Ventimiglia.
RELATED: 12 Hottest Taurus Celebrities
Mr. Wrong11 of 12
Taurus is first and foremost concerned with stability and security. There's no game-playing with the bull—you will not be led on without any certainty of the future. An Aries (like actor James Franco) needs the freedom to come and go as he pleases, a trait that will only bring out your possessive side.
Best Friend12 of 12
Taurus is the most dependable friend in the zodiac. Generous, protective and fiercely loyal, you play the role of momma hen to your girlfriends. Strong-willed, you don't like to be challenged and will find a pleasant friendship with an accommodating Pisces, like actress Drew Barrymore.
NEXT GALLERY: A Gemini's Guide to Life, Love & Style
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession