Readers share their favorite holiday flick
- Next1 of 11A Charlie Brown Christmas: CBC/Photofest
- Previous Next2 of 11The Bishops Wife: RKO Radio Pictures Inc./Photofest
- Previous Next3 of 11National Lampoons Christmas Vacation: Warner Bros./Photofest
- Previous Next4 of 11Miracle on 34th Street: 20th Century-Fox/Photofest
- Previous Next5 of 11Love Actually: Universal Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next6 of 11White Christmas: Paramount Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next7 of 11A Muppet Christmas Carol: Buena Vista Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next8 of 11Polar Express: Warner Bros./Photofest
- Previous Next9 of 11This Christmas: Screen Gems/Photofest
- Previous Next10 of 11A Charlie Brown Christmas: CBC/Photofest
- Previous Next11 of 11Home Alone: Twentieth Century Fox/Photofest
- Readers share their favorite holiday flickWhat Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
It's Showtime!1 of 11
We asked our Facebook pals to round up their all-time favorite holiday films. See which classics made the list, and which ones didn't (sorry, It's a Wonderful Life), plus discover—or rediscover—a few forgotten flicks for the season.
What an Angel2 of 11
"The Bishop's Wife," says Kris H. "It reminds us to be good to each other—and it has Cary Grant."
Comic Relief3 of 11
"National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation," says Lisa E. "We always watch it and always laugh until we're crying."
Working Miracles4 of 11
"Miracle on 34th Street," says Mary Anice C. "Because it shows miracles can happen, even to those who do not believe!"
Loving It5 of 11
"Love Actually," says Karen D. "Simply because it's the best movie ever."
Let It Snow6 of 11
"White Christmas with Bing Crosby," says Tiffany S. "I watch it at least once a week during the holiday season."
Puppet Show7 of 11
"Christmas Story and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation are always on the list—usually followed by our guilty pleasure: A Muppet Christmas Carol," admits Shanika M.
Ice, Ice Baby8 of 11
"Polar Express is my favorite Christmas movie," says Stephanie W. "The animation, music, humor, characters, and storyline rekindle my desire to believe in Santa every time I watch it."
Female Bonding9 of 11
"This Christmas," says Phyllis C., who raves about the film featuring Loretta Devine, Chris Brown, Delroy Lindo, Idris Elba, Columbus Short and Regina King.
This Is Nutty10 of 11
"It never feels like the holidays until I watch A Charlie Brown Christmas," says Keila L. "My older sister and I used to dance along with the Peanuts gang while Schroeder played the piano."
Home Run11 of 11
"Home Alone," confesses Brit Z. "I grew up with it, and little Macaulay Culkin was the best. 'Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal.'"
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession