Find Your Astrological Power Color
- Next1 of 13Maece Seirafi
- Previous Next2 of 13Maece Seirafi
- Previous Next3 of 13Maece Seirafi
- Previous Next4 of 13Maece Seirafi
- Previous Next5 of 13Maece Seirafi
- Previous Next6 of 13Maece Seirafi
- Previous Next7 of 13Maece Seirafi
- Previous Next8 of 13Maece Seirafi
- Previous Next9 of 13Maece Seirafi
- Previous Next10 of 13Maece Seirafi
- Previous Next11 of 13Maece Seirafi
- Previous Next12 of 13Maece Seirafi
- Previous Next13 of 13Maece Seirafi
- Find Your Astrological Power Color5 Zodiac Signs That Party Hard
- Find out why some signs will never be BFFs
- Hollywood Hunks of Every Sign
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- What Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
Hue Knew?!1 of 13
The idea of "feeling blue" is more literal than you might think. Believe it or not, colors can affect our moods and feelings, giving us a needed energy boost when we feel sluggish or even making us anxious the moment we walk into a room painted a certain hue. However, everyone has at least one "power color"—sometimes a whole spectrum of 'em!—that's based on their astrological sign and can bring out their best qualities. Read on to find the shade that makes you shine.
Aries2 of 13
Aries—fiery, energetic, impassioned Aries––rules the color red. Considered a stimulant, red evokes action and confidence, which you exhibit in true Arian style. The color is also an attention grabber, and you’re not afraid to wear it. A pair of red skinny jeans are a must have in your closet, along with a wealth of red accents.
Taurus3 of 13
Taurus rules the color green. Soothing and serene, green represents growth, love, renewal, springtime and prosperity. Stay away from the lighter or yellow shades of green; yours is a much earthier hue.
Gemini4 of 13
Energetic Gemini is bright and multicolored, but the sign's signature shade is yellow. Optimistic and young at heart, Geminis have a cheery and warm disposition that is complemented by their color. What's more, yellow promotes communication, and you love to talk.
Cancer5 of 13
Cancer's power colors are the shades of the moon, silver and white, which will look stellar against your summer glow. Incorporate these colors into your style with a pair of white jeans or a silky silver top—heck, wear them together for the full Cancer effect. Or experiment with your makeup: Try a shimmery eye shadow or liner next time to you get dolled up.
Virgo6 of 13
As an earth sign, Virgo’s colors are beiges, tans, browns and greens, which are very soothing to the sign’s anxious temperament. Surround yourself with earthy hues by repainting your living room walls a light beige or tan with the occasional dark brown accent. Or, if you’re in need of new furniture, a plush chocolate couch will offer the perfect place to unwind after work.
Leo7 of 13
Turn to your power colors, gold and orange, to accent your kingdom. For an elegant look, paint a single wall a rich hue or fill your space with warm decorative details. Leos love foreign cultures, so play up the bronzed gold touches with Indian statues or Moroccan throw pillows and blankets.
Libra8 of 13
Libra's colors are soothing blues tones. Chances are you look great in navy, go for dark blues instead of black, especially when it comes to blazers and suits. If your wardrobe is a little more casual, then try a pair of navy wide-legged trouser pants or pick up a sapphire-toned scarf.
Scorpio9 of 13
A Scorpio's power colors are red and black. Known for their hypnotizing eyes, Scorpios should play up their best feature with some smoky shadow. And you may as well go all out and paint your lips red for a full-on sexy effect.
Sagittarius10 of 13
For having such a sunny disposition, the colors associated with Sagittarius—rich purples, maroons and navy hues—are surprisingly moody. Which actually work for you because, being as outspoken as you are, you don't need to draw more attention to yourself with bright accessories.
Capricorn11 of 13
Like fellow earth signs, Capricorn's colors of choice are dark browns and greens—nothing flashy for this surefooted sign, who prefers the traditional over the exotic.
Aquarius12 of 13
Exciting and imaginative, Aquarians prefer watery colors like turquoise, blue-greens and shiny silver to more earthy tones. Chunky necklaces or shimmery earrings in these colors look great with a white T-shirt and jeans.
Pisces13 of 13
The imaginative fish never shies away from color, preferring cooler hues to bright oranges and reds. Pisces' best colors are soft sea greens, lilac, mauve and light shades of blue. Get creative with your makeup and highlight your luminous eyes with your shimmering colors.