A Gemini's Guide to Life, Love & Style
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Baron/Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 12Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 12Derek Lam Spring 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 12Antonio Berardi Spring 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 12Melanie Acevedo/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12SSC/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 12J.A. Bracchi/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 12Bambu Productions/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 12Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 12Jonathan Leibson/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 12Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
Everything Gemini1 of 12
From May 21 through June 21, the sun will reside in Gemini. The sign of the twins, Gemini is dual-natured, complex and contradictory—all of which can make life more exciting. Read on for Gemini's personalize guide to style, decor and more.
Celeb Icon2 of 12
Marilyn Monroe may have been a blond bombshell on screen, but her diaries and writing have revealed the star's quiet, introspective side. Like a true Gemini, she defies easy categorization.
RELATED: 12 Hottest Geminis Celebrities
Street Style3 of 12
Notoriously impulsive, Geminis buy what they like and don't over think it. In general, they gravitate toward comfy essentials and playful costume-y pieces that don't cost a fortune.
Trend to Try4 of 12
Daytime sparkle paired with something sporty will satisfy a Gemini's penchant for the unexpected.
Beauty Must5 of 12
When it comes to her hair and makeup, Gemini prefers the low-maintenance route, but that doesn't mean her look is bland. Whether with a pop of color on the lips or nails, she still makes a statement.
Decor Idea6 of 12
Geminis need three things in their home: space, light and stimulus. Think colorful, exotic decor that can easily be moved around, but boldly painting the walls isn't such a good idea—you're likely to change your mind.
RELATED: Best Birthday Cakes for Geminis
Creative Outlet7 of 12
Geminis are rarely at a loss for words. Your knack for language and need to express yourself makes writing a natural fit for you. (Famous Gemini writers include Joyce Carol Oates and Walt Whitman.)
Vacation Inspiration8 of 12
On-the-move Geminis are made for road-tripping. The freedom of the open road—with no strict time-line—will appeal to her mercurial nature.
Fitness Fix9 of 12
Although silence is not your cup of tea, practicing yoga or breathing techniques is a great way to stay centered and grounded.
Mr. Right10 of 12
Monogamy is not Gemini's strong suit. Easily bored and more easily distracted, you need a partner who is mentally stimulating to keep you around. Spontaneity, adventurousness and an outgoing personality wouldn't hurt either. You undoubtedly share a spark with an extroverted Leo, like Ben Affleck.
Love Clash11 of 12
With his need for reassurance, a Cancer (like Adrian Grenier) will exasperate Gemini who needs someone strong and confident enough to tolerate her own romantic ups and downs.
Best Friend12 of 12
While Geminis make friends easily, intimacy is not the sign's strong suit. You prefer a largely diverse group of friends to keep up with your changing temperament, but an intellectual Libra (like Marion Cotillard) will be able to forgive a twin's occasional flightiness and appreciate her mental energy.
NEXT GALLERY: The Best & Worst Love Matches for Your Sign
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession