Getting Over Post-Wedding Jitters
How to conquer your ten biggest marriage fears
10. "A vice will spiral out of control."
First off, don't turn a small problem into a giant one in your imagination, says Dr. Tessina. "If your husband likes a few drinks on occasion, it's probably not a problem if he doesn't drive or endanger himself or others. Even a moderate amount of gambling or porn (as long as they aren't sucking up family funds or interfering with your intimacy) aren't problematic." That being said, nothing destroys a marriage faster than an addiction, says Dr. Hokemeyer. Therefore, get on the same page about what's acceptable, and create a plan to address issues that emerge.
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession