Getting Over Post-Wedding Jitters
How to conquer your ten biggest marriage fears
10. "A vice will spiral out of control."
First off, don't turn a small problem into a giant one in your imagination, says Dr. Tessina. "If your husband likes a few drinks on occasion, it's probably not a problem if he doesn't drive or endanger himself or others. Even a moderate amount of gambling or porn (as long as they aren't sucking up family funds or interfering with your intimacy) aren't problematic." That being said, nothing destroys a marriage faster than an addiction, says Dr. Hokemeyer. Therefore, get on the same page about what's acceptable, and create a plan to address issues that emerge.
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession