Getting Your Sexy Back
Postpartum Tips for Boosting Your Figure, Your Mind, and Your Sex Life
3. Heidi's Law, Part Zwei. Klum may have spectacular genes on her side, but notice she doesn't exactly let herself go during pregnancy. Eating for two is a total fallacy — the little buggers require a surprisingly parsimonious calorie intake (like, 300 calories extra a day, at their neediest). And studies show that the main risk for long-term pregnancy weight retention is gaining too much (more than 25 to 35 pounds). Large gains also put you at risk for medical complications, saggier skin, and cooking up an oversize baby (and oversize babies can lead to C-sections or trickier vaginal births, which are more likely to leave lasting damage and scars).
RELATED ON ELLE: Model Behavior: Heidi Klum's Design Venture
But male sexual partners don't seem to notice a difference, or, if they do, they don't care.
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession