Sci-Fi Fashionistas We Love
- Next1 of 29Glo
- Previous Next2 of 29Jeri Ryan: United Paramount Network (UPN)/Photofest
- Previous Next3 of 29Carie Fisher: TM Lucasfilm Ltd./Photofest
- Previous Next4 of 29Milla Jovovich: Columbia Pictures/Sony Pictures Entertainment/Photofest
- Previous Next5 of 29Jane Fonda: Paramount Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next6 of 29Michelle Pfeiffer: Warner Bros./Photofest
- Previous Next7 of 29Charlize Theron: Paramount Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next8 of 29Tricia Helfer: Sci-Fi/Photofest
- Previous Next9 of 29Courtesy of Marvel
- Previous Next10 of 29Monica Bellucci: Warner Bros./Photofest
- Previous Next11 of 29Kelly LeBrock: Universal/Photofest
- Previous Next12 of 29Rebecca Romijn: 20th Century-Fox/Photofest
- Previous Next13 of 29Courtesy of Marvel
- Previous Next14 of 29Ornella Muti: Universal/Photofest
- Previous Next15 of 29Courtesy of Marvel
- Previous Next16 of 29Joanna Cassidy: Warner Bros./Photofest
- Previous Next17 of 29Dorothy Statten: Crown Intl Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next18 of 29Courtesy of Marvel
- Previous Next19 of 29Raquel Welch: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation/Photofest
- Previous Next20 of 29Courtesy of Marvel
- Previous Next21 of 29Farrah Fawcett: Associated Film Distribution/Photofest
- Previous Next22 of 29Cindy Morgan: Walt Disney Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next23 of 29Olivia Wilde: Courtesy of Disney
- Previous Next24 of 29Caroline Munro: New World Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next25 of 29Courtesy of Marvel
- Previous Next26 of 29Zoe Saldana: 20th Century Fox/Photofest
- Previous Next27 of 29Courtesy of Marvel
- Previous Next28 of 29Ashley Scott: Warner Bros/Dreamworks/Photofest
- Previous Next29 of 29Courtesy of Marvel
RELA_intro card_GC_V02a1 of 29
Full-Body Color2 of 29
Star Trek: Voyager's cybernetic crew member, Seven of Nine, was not only a valuable asset due to her ability to sense Borg activity, she also rocked a skintight blue suit like nobody's business.
Go For the Gold3 of 29
Few bikinis are as iconic as the metallic one Star Wars heroine Princess Leia wore.
Double Statement4 of 29
Model Mila Jovovich was an ideal pick to play Leeloo, a "perfect being," in The Fifth Element, and we still love her iconic red dreadlocks (not to mention her take on the now over-worn "bandage dress").
Futurism Fashion5 of 29
Based on the French comic book character of the same name, the sexy sci-fi vixen Barbarella has influenced fashion and beauty trends like thigh-high boots, big hair and metallic fabrics.
The Cat Suit6 of 29
Recognized as one of the greatest villains of all time, Catwoman has a knack for burglary as well as seducing the hero Batman. (And have you ever seen a chicer cat suit?)
Designer Inspired?7 of 29
Rebel assassin Aeon Flux also knows how to work a black skintight suit, as well as a gun. If you look at the bustier part of this get-up, it's a bit reminiscent of Jean Paul Gaultier, no?
Lady in Red8 of 29
As one of the "Significant Seven," Battlestar Galactica siren Number Six seductively uses her ability to take a human form to transform into different-looking versions of herself. A very valuable skill to have in real life as well. (And there's nothing more iconic than a woman in a red dress.)
Power Suit9 of 29
As the Invisible Woman, and one of the members of the Fantastic Four, Sue Storm was the first female superhero created in what's known as the "Silver Age" of comics.
Neutral Colors10 of 29
This Matrix character is named after Persephone, the mythological Greek queen of the underworld. Her beige body-hugging dress is certainly chic enough for royalty.
Cropped Top11 of 29
In Weird Science, two teenage boys create the ideal woman using a computer. And their creation, Lisa, just goes to show you there's really no need for fancy clothing. Men seem to be perfectly content if we just wear as little as possible.
Body Paint12 of 29
X-Men supervillian Mystique is best known for founding the Brotherhood of Mutants and for her ability to shape-shift, but her movie portrayal by actress Rebecca Romijn perhaps raised more awareness of the appeal of body paint than anything else.
Red Locks13 of 29
Soviet spy Black Widow (real name Natalia "Natasha" Alianovna Romanova) first appeared in the Iron Man comics, serving as a femme fatale attempting to seduce Tony Stark.
Strong Brow14 of 29
As the daughter of Flash Gordon's villain, Ming the Merciless, Princess Aura is the rightful heir to the throne of Mongo. While she may not have the same title in her name as her dear old dad, Aura's brows are not only merciless but pretty darn fierce as well. (And her quintessential '80s styling is a bit similar to that in the Thriller music video, which debuted just three years after this film.)
Awesomely Braided15 of 29
Asgardian demigoddess and Marvel superhero, Valkyrie, ages far more slowly than humans do and is resistant to most forms of injury. Given her viking-esque vibe, her real name is, aptly, Brunnhilde. (And we are so digging her perfectly styled braids.)
Bedazzled16 of 29
Not only does Zhora from Bladerunner work as an exotic dancer at Taffey's Bar — as well as learn how to be a killer assassin — she also demonstrates how to don extensive body make-up and still look sexy. (Makes us just a little nostalgic for the days of body glitter.)
Oh So Mod17 of 29
The title character of Galaxina, a Star Wars, Star Trek and Aliens parody, was famously played by 1980 Playboy Playmate of the Year Dorothy Stratten. (She was tragically murdered right after the movie came out.) With her full bangs and cut-out jumpsuit, this character has a whole lot of mod going on.
Two-Toned Tresses18 of 29
As a mutant, X-Men character Rogue had a fatal flaw preventing her from being able to physically touch others, which she thankfully got over so she could have a more normal relationship with her on-off love, Gambit. Rogue's two-tone hair reminds us a bit of tress-risk-taker Rihanna.
Head-to-Toe White19 of 29
We'd take a Fantastic Voyage inside the human body with Cora Peterson by our side. Especially if we get sassy white jumpsuits to wear.
Caped and Masked20 of 29
Scarlet Witch is an Avenger who can manipulate probability and alter reality for the good of the world. (Funny, we do the same thing when debating the merits of having two cupcakes instead of just one.)
Big Hair21 of 29
Alex from the film Saturn 3 has spent her entire life in space. Perhaps fittingly, her voluminous hair defies gravity.
Digital Delight22 of 29
In the original Tron, Cindy Morgan plays Dr. Lora Baines, as well as the program she wrote — Yori — who becomes Tron's love interest.
She Bangs23 of 29
In the next installment of this movie franchise, Tron: Legacy, actress Olivia Wilde plays Quorra, a program that helps Jeff Bridges' character, Kevin Flynn, survive life in exile. We love her character's blunt bangs. Severe, but in a good way.
Clearly Fantastic24 of 29
While Starcrash is indeed as campy as sci-fi films come, we can't help but include outlaw and smuggler Stella Star on our list of favorites. After all, she was supposedly the best astro-pilot in the whole universe. (And, come on, she wore a see-through jumpsuit.)
Serious Boots25 of 29
Not only is Savage She-Hulk a skilled lawyer, she's been part of almost every major Marvel crime-fighting team: the Avengers, the Fantastic Four and S.H.I.E.L.D., just to name a few.
All-Over Blue26 of 29
Joining other famously blue sexy sci-fi ladies is Neytiri, the warrior woman from Avatar, who shows a former Marine how to kick butt in her world.
Electric Transformation27 of 29
Iron Man's Pepper Potts trades her power suits for armor to become Rescue, operating a telepresence unit as team leader of the Order, California's superheroic team.
Shiny and Red28 of 29
This A.I. "lover-bot" sure lives up to her feisty name, Gigolo Jane.
Schoolgirl Meets Rebel29 of 29
Spider-Man heroines Mary Jane & Black Cat are different in ability but equal in importance. Mary Jane has no special powers and serves as Peter Parker's love interest while Black Cat is a burglar's daughter who made a secret deal with a mobster named Kingpin to obtain her signature power: the ability to give others bad luck.
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession