Girl Crushes Guys Just Don't Get
- Next1 of 5Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next2 of 5RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital
- Previous Next3 of 5BB/Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 5Caro Marin/Ipa Press/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next5 of 5Scott Kirkland/Retna/Retna Ltd.
- Girl Crushes Guys Just Don't Get5 Zodiac Signs That Party Hard
- Find out why some signs will never be BFFs
- Hollywood Hunks of Every Sign
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- What Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
Sarah Jessica Parker1 of 5
Men may not "get" our celeb crushes, but we think these women are totally fab. —Glo
We absolutely love SJP. Is it her gutsy choices in outfits? (We swear, everything this woman wears turns into the next big "It" fashion item.) Her "I'm-just-a-regular-person" charm? Whatever it is, we dig it.
ON WONDERWALL: See Sarah Jessica's style through the years
Meryl Streep2 of 5
Here's a quick lesson in attraction: talent = sexy. Ms. Streep has more talent than we would know what to do with. She's also smart and kind, if we're judging by her public reputation. That's a combination that's guaranteed to up the ante in sex appeal.
ON YOURTANGO: 7 Female Celebs We'd Like To Kiss
Keira Knightley3 of 5
Even with shorter hair and without the curves, Keira is all woman. She can be edgy and she can be sweet, and we love her either way. If Orlando Bloom and Matthew Macfadyen have surrendered to her charms, what are the other men holding out for?
ON YOURTANGO: I've Got A (Girl) Crush On You
Jennifer Aniston4 of 5
Jen is someone who we want to be friends with. Sure, she's got a killer body and a fantastic smile, but we also find her relatable — a rarity among Hollywood's A-list. We admire this down-to-earth woman immensely, and we can't figure out why anyone who had her love would ever want someone else.
ON WONDERWALL: Check out Jennifer Aniston through the years
Maggie Gyllenhaal5 of 5
Physically, Maggie's stunning. Her eyes are stellar and anyone who's seen Secretary knows that her body is in great shape. Beyond her looks, though, she's intelligent and sure of herself without being arrogant. Really, what is there not to love about her?
ON YOURTANGO: 10 Things Women Love About Men