10 Reasons Women Need Gal Pals
Remind yourself why female friendship is so important
4. Girls Night Out (or In)
Whatever the evening's events, sometimes even just the pre-party can ignite the insightful, rejuvenating conversation you didn't even know you longed for. Plus, just being in the presence of a group of people who love, support and complement you can give you a sense of playful freedom, often bringing out a side of you that you forgot was there.
ON MARIE CLAIRE: 25 Secrets Men Keep From Women
Boys will be boys, and sometimes their can't-read-your-mind responses prompt the need to commiserate. On the other hand, sometimes they deserve a round of applause—and nothing serves as a better reminder of how lucky in love you are than a sigh from your girlfriends as you recap his most recent romantic gesture.
- 10 beauty tips for getting photo-ready
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession