10 Reasons Women Need Gal Pals
Remind yourself why female friendship is so important
4. Girls Night Out (or In)
Whatever the evening's events, sometimes even just the pre-party can ignite the insightful, rejuvenating conversation you didn't even know you longed for. Plus, just being in the presence of a group of people who love, support and complement you can give you a sense of playful freedom, often bringing out a side of you that you forgot was there.
ON MARIE CLAIRE: 25 Secrets Men Keep From Women
Boys will be boys, and sometimes their can't-read-your-mind responses prompt the need to commiserate. On the other hand, sometimes they deserve a round of applause—and nothing serves as a better reminder of how lucky in love you are than a sigh from your girlfriends as you recap his most recent romantic gesture.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession