Glo's Girl Crushes Of The Week
- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous Next2 of 7Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 7CAMERA PRESS/ Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next4 of 7Scott Kirkland / Retna / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next5 of 7Capital Pictures/ Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 7JGM/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next7 of 7Courtesy of DC Comics
- Glo's Girl Crushes Of The WeekWhat Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
RELA_girl crush_intro card1 of 7
Victoria Beckham2 of 7
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? That's right ... VB! We've been enamored with Victoria since her Posh Spice days, so we were pretty stoked to hear that the uber-stylish mom of three was recently animated for a guest-starring role on the hit show Spongebob Squarepants. We think, to use Victoria's lingo, that's pretty may-jah.
Serena Williams3 of 7
Her sister Venus is often in the fashion spotlight, but the other Williams is a glam slam on the cover of Bazaar's August issue. Not only does she look gorgeous, but we can't help but be endeared to Serena's admission of what she calls her "massive butt."
Meryl Streep4 of 7
She's morphed into a workaholic fashionista in The Devil Wears Prada and a Greece-residing free spirit in Mamma Mia — now this heavily-accoladed actress is in talks to play Margaret Thachter in an upcoming film. Another year, another shoo-in Oscar contender ...
Christina Hendricks5 of 7
Christina said in Health that the most beautiful she ever felt was after a weight-transformation: gaining 15 pounds from drinking cappuccino in Italy when she went there to model. She told the magazine, "I never tried to lose [the weight], ’cause I loved it." We'd drink to that ... (preferably with Don Draper — so excited for Mad Men to return!)
Kim Kardashian6 of 7
We simply can't get enough of Kim K. (Who knew she'd evolve from simply being Paris Hilton's BFF to the reality star and fashion icon she is today?) She recently became the latest celeb to be immortalized by Madame Tussauds — and looks pretty fierce as a wax statue, no?
Wonder Woman7 of 7
Also undergoing a transformation this week is beloved DC Comics heroine Wonder Woman, who just got a full makeover. While we do miss the old (and more girly) get-up, we like her street-smart update: After all, it is sort of difficult fighting crime in hot pants.
- The 20 top celeb-inspired wedding hairdos
- TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time
- Bespoke clutches develop a cult-like following
- Fashion Tricks Everyone Should Master
- 12 Ways to Upgrade a Dorm Room
- How to End a Friendship With Class
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession