Go For It
How To Take A Leap Of Faith
No Matter What, Think Happy Thoughts
Once you've made your leap, create affirmations to help sustain a belief both in yourself and in your new path. Write them down and post them in places you can see. "Things may not always be easy, but maintaining an optimistic attitude will help smooth out the ride," says Ritvo.
And whatever the outcome, make the most of your leap of faith and remind yourself how you have learned and developed from this adventure. What's more, you've proven to yourself that you have the courage to make a huge life change—and that's empowering! "Everything in life is an opportunity to grow and learn," says Ritvo. "Remember, life is about the journey, not the destination."
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession