Men Who Impress Us
- Next1 of 6Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 6Frank Micelotta/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 6Neville Elder/Corbis
- Previous Next4 of 6Aaron M. Sprecher/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 6Jesse Grant/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 6Jena Baptiste Lacroix/Getty Images
- Men Who Impress UsWhat Your PDA-Style Says About Your Relationship
- 10 Things Guys Think When They First Meet You
- 12 Dating Rules to Break Now
- 9 Things Men Should Never Say to a Woman
- What to Watch, Read & Shop in June
- 8 Things Men Learn in the First Month of Marriage
- 9 Conversations To Have Before Marriage
- 10 Things Men & Women Will Always Disagree On
- Fights Grown Women Have With Their Moms
- Best Movie Quotes for Getting Over a Breakup
- 10 Best Beach Reads for June 2014
- Life Lessons Dads Can Teach Their Daughters
- 11 Reasons to Consider Dating a Divorced Man
- 8 Things That Make Guys Feel Insecure
- 8 Proven Tips for Moving On After a Breakup
- 8 Proven Tricks to Strengthen Your Marriage
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 8 Life Lessons From "Sixteen Candles"
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
men_impress_FINAL1 of 6men who impress, final
Impressive Proposal2 of 6
By Natasha Burton
It's hard to beat how the "Fly Like an Eagle" singer proposed to supermodel wife Heidi Klum: helicoptering her to an igloo he had built in the Canadian Rockies in which rose petals and candles awaited. Sigh.
Impressive Foodie3 of 6
Obviously, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but show us a guy who knows his way around a kitchen — or even a grill — and we'll fall in love, too. We'd happily come home to both Jamie Oliver's delectable dishes and his sexy accent.
Impressive Dad Skills4 of 6
How many hats does this man wear? Actor. Producer. Husband. Philanthropist. Sexiest. Man. Ever. All this, and he's also a tot-toting, doting dad of six. Oh Brad Pitt, you just get better with age.
Impressive Passion for Romance5 of 6
If only we had a dollar for every time Nicholas Sparks has made us cry — in a good way. His sixteen books, and six movie adaptations thereof, showcase that he's devoted to penning some of the best love stories of our time.
Impressively Fit6 of 6
Whether he's surfing or running down the beach, we appreciate Matthew McConaughey's commitment to keeping fit (and being our eye-candy). He's kept a lower profile since becoming a dad but, hey, it's summer — which means he has a good excuse to peel off that shirt.
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession