Guybrids: Amazing men we wish existed
- Next1 of 6Glo
- Previous Next2 of 6Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic; Noel Vasquez/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 6Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic; Jonathan Leibson/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 6ABC Photo Archives/ABC via Getty Images; Samir Hussein/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 6Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for VATL; Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 6Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images; Trae Patton/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
Is He for Real?1 of 6
Meet the guy-brids, perfect men we wish existed.
Sink or Swim2 of 6
Ryan Lochte may be an 11-time Olympic medalist, but the star of What Would Ryan Lochte Do? has proved he's way more brawn than brain. With some of singer James Blake's sensitivity, Lochte would be a definite keeper.
Pretty Boy, No More3 of 6
While Zac Efron seems like the kind of guy you could take home to Mom, he's just a little too pretty and milquetoast-y for our taste. But throw in some of Johnny Depp's mystery and bad-boy scruffiness, and you've got a guy who'll hold our attention.
Prince Charming4 of 6
Notorious for his partying ways, Prince Harry could use a hint of wholesomeness à la another adorable redhead: a young Ron Howard.
Sweet Talk5 of 6
If only James Franco had just a hint of Michael Cera's self-effacing humility and sweetness to take him from Mr. Too-Cool-for-School to Mr. Just-Plain-Cool.
Model Behavior6 of 6
Add a dose of Conan's humor and charm to Adam Levine's personality and you might end up with a guy who doesn't just date Victoria's Secret models.
NEXT GALLERY: 17 Worst Things to Say in a Wedding Speech
- Leo's annual astrological guide
- 9 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- How To Look Like Jenny McCarthy In Your 40s
- 10 Shocking Stories About Returning Clothes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession